gizcai

Honest Bengaluru Auto Driver Returns lost iPhone 4, We say Kudos!

India needs more people like Zamir and Namma Bengaluru definately needs more honest drivers like him if the Auto fraternity has to change their image of being ruthless cut-throats who rip passengers at the first chance they get.

Rita took an auto ride to her home yesterday, it was raining heavily in Bengaluru and in the hurry left her iPhone 4S, gifted by her husband for her B'day. Any other story would have ended here. No one would have returned a shiny brand new phone but this honest rickshaw driver actually returned it!
Now that's what we call an honest smile, Cheers Zamir- You just made Namma Benagaluru PROUD!

Here is the story in her own words

I was for sure lucky today.. :)
took an auto from koramangala to yemlur(my house), in between it started raining heavy. somehow i reached home safely and the driver u see in photo dropped me till the door step so that i don't get drenched. I was so excited to see baby that i made the payment and left my iPhone 4 (Gifted by my hubby on my birthday) in the auto..
after almost 35 mins I thought of making a call to my parents and here i don't find my phone. my hubby Senthil Selvaraj called from his cell to trace the phone n luckily the auto driver had kept the phone safe with him which he received.. he was dropping someone to whitefield but he promised that he will return the phone after the drop.. imagine heavy rain and the driver was so kind and honest that he dint think of his comfort.. he was not carrying any phone of his own. it took almost 1 hr for him to come back.. we generally dont trust auto drivers as they keep asking extra money, late night work and what not.. so with that mentality we used find friend and find my iPhone apps to trace the phone and the route of my iphone was sure to my house.. in that heavy rain he did come home and returned my phone..
We should seriously appreciate such people on earth.. and we do.. this auto driver's name is Zamir auto number KA 03 9847.. Thanks Zamir for being so honest and trustworthy.. and also to be a reason of making my day lucky.. :)
Zamir and his Auto after returning the iPhone 4s
We at GizChai salute your honesty Zamir, Benagaluru needs more such great People like you :)

Related

News 2717153483309584815

Post a Comment Disqus Comments

Follow Us

Comments

GizChai Powered

Trending

Recent

Trending

item